Moscow Petroleum Institute is a leading Russian petroleum industry educational, information and research center, offering educational programs including Executive MBA program for senior executives along with a wide range of specialized courses for technical/professional specialists on General Management, Petroleum Engineering, Strategy, Innovation, Financial management, Development of Oil and Gas Fields, Oil Production and Enhanced Oil Recovery Methods, Project management, Marketing, HR and Talent management, Leadership and Personal development.
For the last 17 years we have been collaborating with the largest oil and gas companies in Russia and CIS as well as best professors and experts from Russia and abroad in order to develop educational programs for petroleum specialists and present up-to-date information and international best practice to the participants of our training programs
Promoting the development and prosperity of Russian and foreign oil and gas companies by offering their specialists the best educational programs based on the latest achievements of world science as well as top level consulting and research projects
Rector of the Institute
Rustem R. Shagiev, PhD, professor
Education: Ufa Oil Institute – honors graduate, PhD in technical sciences (1990); Academy of National Economy under the RF Government; Harvard Business School;PhD in economics (1996).
Dr. Shagiev did research into the development of Urengoi, Astrakhan, Tengiz oil fields, participated in business restructuring and development projects at Lukoil, Slavneft, Sibneft, and Tatneft oil companies.He was a project manager in developing a number of State Standards, guidelines,and corporate regulations in petroleum businessand education. He is an SPE member.
Dr. Shagiev has written over 40 papers including "Integrated Oiland Gas companies" (1996) and "Human Resources in Oil and Gascompanies" (2002, 2006)
- 1500 program participants annually
- 400 participating companies from 20 countries
- 50 training programs annually
- 15 000 program participants since 1999
- Well Test Club with 6 000 members
- 350 professors and best international experts, guest speakers from major oil and gas and service companies
- International programs in 25 countries worldwide
- Visiting professors from Australia, Austria, Canada, Norway, United Kingdom, USA and other countries
- Executive MBA program for senior executives, 200 Alumni
- MBA Program "Oil and Gas Business", 1200 Alumni from 11 countries
- Petrocampus - new training center in the historical centre of Moscow
Разработан план-график проведения программ профессиональной переподготовки и повышения квалификации на 2019 год
Программы развития технических компетенций 2019:
повышение квалификации (семинары Клуба) и программа профессиональной переподготовки "Геотехнологии добычи нефти и газа"
Международные стажировки 2019
Франция, 24 - 28 июня 2019 г.